• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
$8 for a TT-33? The only TT-33 I know of was made but Hudson I believe, and it was more for display than use because it was such high quality and detail but ****ed as an airsoft pistol.

I played airsoft again today. Killed half the enemy team by myself when I rushed their for (only 7 of them were left out of the original 15). Shot 4 and surrendered 3.:cool:

Upvote 0
$8 for a TT-33? The only TT-33 I know of was made but Hudson I believe, and it was more for display than use because it was such high quality and detail but ****ed as an airsoft pistol.

I played airsoft again today. Killed half the enemy team by myself when I rushed their for (only 7 of them were left out of the original 15). Shot 4 and surrendered 3.:cool:
I hope that you later shot the three that surrendered to a single man. cowards!

Upvote 0
The reason the prices are so low is that the guy I'm buying from is a wholesaler. He is the one who sells the guns to stores and other such places. MY dad did some constuction work for him and he mentioned to the guy that I was intrested in airsoft, so the guy said he would sell me some of his stuff at wholesale price.

To be honest though, I'm not really sure of the quality. The AK-47 is listed as Marui quality, but God only knows, and the TT-33 didn't have any quality rating in it's description. But for those prices I just HAD to buy them.

Upvote 0
lol those videos are laem ;E we usually have atleast 30 people playing at our weekend games :|

edit:

here have some pictures

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00055.jpg

DSC00080.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

hey real commies

Upvote 0
mmm its lovly to see thats there an Airsoft community in here also.
in Denmark all 8mm airsoftweapons are illegal:mad: and thats is goddamn annoying when there are so many cool weapons in 8mm (Marushin M1 Garand ) but back to my own weapons.

i own an tm MP5 SD5 with "m100 spring" (dont know if its called that in english:confused: ) with 1 high cap and a standart mag.

check out the danish community homepage (if you can understand danish ; ) )

www.airsoftzone.dk

Last edited:
Upvote 0
mmm its lovly to see thats there an Airsoft community in here also.
in denmark all 8mm airsoftweapons are illegal:mad: and thats is goddamn annoying wenn there are so meny cool weapons in 8mm (Marushin M1 Garand ) but back to my own weapons.

i own an tm MP5 SD5 with "m100 spring" (dont know if its called that in english:confused: ) with 1 high cap and a standart mag.

check out the danish community homepage (if you can understand danish ; ) )

www.airsoftzone.dk

Woah.. since when? Hardballshoppen was selling them, but have been out of stock for some time, you have a link?

Upvote 0
I lovin those guns Hoppum. Is the pistol semi-auto? I've been lookin for a good semi-auto pistol but I can't find anything I like when it comes to design.

Edit: So today I was trying to make an indoor firing range. Right now that is the only place I can shoot of my airsoft guns. I'm looking for the best materials right now, as I think I have a good design down. I'm trying to get it so the rounds deflect downwards into a gathering space where they will all sit in one pile and make it easier to clean. But the problem is all the materials I have tried so far are either too weak and the rounds just punch through, or else are too hard and bounce too much. So I'm thinking of using a curved piece of cardboard angled outwards to do the defelcting, and then a curtain of paper to slow the rounds down and to act as a place to put targets. Thing is paper doesn't slow rounds down enough, and carboard is just barely strong enough to block my pistols. So I'm trying to think of some inbetween that is stronger then paper, but weaker then cardboard. Any ideas? Maybe simply layer the paper?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I lovin those guns Hoppum. Is the pistol semi-auto? I've been lookin for a good semi-auto pistol but I can't find anything I like when it comes to design.

Edit: So today I was trying to make an indoor firing range. Right now that is the only place I can shoot of my airsoft guns. I'm looking for the best materials right now, as I think I have a good design down. I'm trying to get it so the rounds deflect downwards into a gathering space where they will all sit in one pile and make it easier to clean. But the problem is all the materials I have tried so far are either too weak and the rounds just punch through, or else are too hard and bounce too much. So I'm thinking of using a curved piece of cardboard angled outwards to do the defelcting, and then a curtain of paper to slow the rounds down and to act as a place to put targets. Thing is paper doesn't slow rounds down enough, and carboard is just barely strong enough to block my pistols. So I'm trying to think of some inbetween that is stronger then paper, but weaker then cardboard. Any ideas? Maybe simply layer the paper?

Cardboard? are thease manual pistols? most gas pistols should penetrate cardboard, and manuals will no doubt too after a few hits has weakened it.

Personally i just bought a target box, its a steel tract you can mount 15x15 cm targets on, and has a collection tray at the end of the tract.

They are ment for air-rifles, and you can no doubt buy one where air-rifles are sold (many airsoft stores have them too), and they work great.

Only problem with them is that the more powerfull airsoft guns tend to splinter the BB's in them (as said they are ment for air-rifles, where the pellets will deform instead of splinter), my Tanaka 98K turns BB's into powder (literally!) when i shoot at it, so i've just cut off one side of a cardboard box and placed the target box in that, the BB dust is too fine to be contained by the target box so it makes cleanup much easier when its contained within the cardboard box.

Upvote 0