• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
in paintball the rule is if it doesn't break you aren't out ( on my field, if you're hit in the back no matter what you're out )

trust

there are some buttheads in airsoft that keep going, but usually everyone calls themselves out if they're hit

just like in paintball where there are the 12 year old buttheads that fall back a few feet into the bushes and wipe ( i usually close within a distance where they can't, because i can clearly see them and i usually shout "YOU'RE OUT!" really corny-like )

airsoft if incredibly fun, and there are some cheap chinese-clones that offer a very good value for the price, although the name-brand guns will last a lot longer ( higher quality, last for years if not abused )

I've had my cm028s for a year now still functions perfectly

Upvote 0
This thread deserves more cool images of your toys! hop to it :p

Group-Hug.jpg

Upvote 0
Tanaka k98 you got there? Also what company you get your AK's from? Mauri? Since ww2 looking airsoft stuff is real expensive, I'm thinking about getting a NVA or vietcong impression:D

Yup, its a Tanaka 98K.

The Ak-74 look-alike is an Arsenal SLR-105 A1 from Classic Army (steel version, no plastic to be found).
EDIT: i should add that the Bakelit magazine is a 150 round G&P, it comes with a 500 round wind-up mag, but its just made from orange plastic, this one actually looks like its Bakelit, and dousen't rattle.

The AK-47s is a Marui, but with steel reciver from Classic Army, and wood grips and steel rear sight mount from G&P (so there is nolonger any plastic on its outside), the 74 flashsup is from G&P also.

The SIG P226 is an all metal KJW GBB.

The Colt-25 is a manual gun from Cybergun and is the only plastic gun in my collection.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
I currently own two somewhat cheap airsoft pistols. One is a Tangfolio 1911 .45 and the other is a Crossman Walter P22. The 1911 shoots high for some reason, I think the hop up is a little overdone. The P22 shoots pretty well however. Both are single shot guns and I have to pull the slide back to cock them. They are little plastic ones, but they wer nice start pistols since I'm just getting into airsoft.

I also have a nice,reliable and powerful Daisy pellet gun, but that is a bit differnt then airsoft.

I'll be getting some new guns later this week hopefully. One will be an AK-47 fully automatic with metal body. The other is a fully metal TT-33 pistol. The nice thing is the AK-47 is Marui quality, but is only 50$. The pistol is also high quality and is only 8$. Along with both of tohse I'm gonna get an automatic target system for 5$, a quick-loader for 2$, and a bag of 4000 BBs for 3$.

The joys of knowing a wholesaler:p

Edit: I'll post some pics once I get the other guns.

Upvote 0