• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

SnozzFartz

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 20, 2006
I saw a few people said they liked airsoft.

Post your loadout and guns here, pictures welcome!

PS: I saw somebody was interested in airsoft and lived in the DC area. go to www.maapr.com . Great website for Mid-Atlantic area airsofters.

I have:

TM M1A1 Thompson with:
-TN KM 6.04 300mm tightbore
-five 190rd magazine, and four 420rd magazines

TM M14 wood ver., stock atm

I have a Tokyo Marui M16A1 VN and a Tokyo Marui Wood stock version M14.
IMG_0830.jpg

Upvote 0
Lots of my loadout has yet to arrive.. but here's what i'll have in the emediate future:

Classic Army SLR-105 A1 (Steel version)
Slr105.png

Tanaka Kar-98K
kar.png

Marui AK-47s (with full metal and real wood kit)
KJW SIG-P226 full metal with blowback

I'll try to get some pictures up soon :)

EDIT: pic's added of what i have in stock, the AK is still in the mail, and the Sig is sold out at the moment so i'll be getting that when its back in stock.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I have a question for those who own fully automatic airsoft rifles: do they fire at a decent RoF and range? How are they powered (air or spring)?

I visited the Tokyo Mari (sp) site a year or so ago and was completely amazed at how good the guns look. I just wonder if they perform well.

(I've always been partial to the Styre AUG myself)

Upvote 0
I have no idea what this airsoft thing is.

They shoot little plastic balls right?

Do they hurt? If not, whats the point?

...and whats up with the cost of these things. Someone said over 400 bones for one? ummm, why?

I dont get it.

the are replica firearms that fire plastic bbs so fat people can pretend to be in the military.

At least that is what the internet tells me

1140051335403zt4.jpg

edit: The canadian airsoft community takes itself extremely seriously. Airsoft is in a legal grey area. The largest community doesn't let anyone under 18 view any of the forums related to purchasing the weapons. You actually have to contact a representative and have an interview to be cleared!

I've been wanting to get into airsoft myself but it's so expensive in canada (importing is extremely difficult) and there are few reps in my city.

Upvote 0
Well you dont have to get the really exspensive ones, there are plenty of cheaper clones that perform just as well.:):cool:

Not in Canada. It's so difficult to import no one ever goes through the process of importing them unless they are of the highest quality. it's a real pain in the ass for a poor student like me.

The reason why at least as I know them being so experiense is they are essentially the real firearm, they wieght, look and function exactly like the real thing with exception that they cannot fire bullets.

We don't have to have the orange tips either here!

http://www.airsoftcanada.com/

Upvote 0
bb guns fire metal. which do penetrate skin.

Plastic BBs don't carely enough KE to break skin, just hurt like hell.

Most airsoft fields have mercy rules like in paintball to shot shot under a distance.

CQB fields usually use lower FPS guns so they don't break skin at close range.

edit: Minigun fails for no rotating barrels.

Upvote 0