• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Aftermath and map remakes

Lucious

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 24, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm new to the tripwire forum, I known about the Killing Floor franchise since Uberhaxnova played it on his channel years ago
(probably around when I was 11 or 12, now I'm 22). Ever since Killling Floor 2 released back in 2016, I was super excited for what Tripwire was going to offer, and I wasn't even disappointed. Now I been thinking this for 2 years from now, I bet alot fans have thought about it too and be suggesting it. I came on the forums to know how do the tripwire devs and the community feel about remaking kf1 maps? I always wonder what these map would look like in a aftermath remake. I'm all for the sudden changes and bits of lore that was never explained. Would it be a good idea for a KF3 campaign? it seems pretty legit and neat to me. I notice someone on the steam workshop made this lit remake version of KF1-Offices and its BEYOND AMAZING 😍, I hope to see the same with kf1 west london but in aftermath version (maybe decayed, fallen buildings and unknown lore about the previous trader the map). I apologize for my sloppy paragraph, I hope you guys understand.