• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AFK players

Plaid13

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 22, 2006
Ok has anyone noticed these people that join a server join a team then never pick a class so they dont spawn but they take up server slots. Lately i have been seeing a few of these late at night that stay on servers through mulitple maps they always join a team but never pick a class so they are just wasting space for others to join. Is this what people do to piss others off since theres auto kick for tks and cheating is always banned by vac? They have to be there because they do pick a team.

I do NOT know or want to know what goes on those people's heads...

YES I have noticed them.

I sometimes go afk... rarely... and if I do... its no more then 5 min (the time I roll something or go get a snack)

I do not have patience... with that said, there is NO way that I will wait for a side or weapon...

I wish to go to the battlefield, cap and kill ASAP.

Upvote 0
LEARN HOW TO VOTEKICK! :mad:

But yeah, I hate them too. I usually bash their skull in and take their MG :D

couldn't agree with you more mate.

I often go in spec to help fill our server, but gawd knows if its full and i am afk feel free to vote kick me :p

SOOOO many times i have heard complaints about TKers and i wonder why people dont use this feature...the main reason being its buried from the "average" punters view...they just dont know it exisits.

Upvote 0
or the server admins can just enable "kick idle" players after <5 min

I would certainly agree with this once the server is full buddy.

for me however staying in idle is invaluable since I can take any complaint i have about other players and put em straight even the next day as long as I can collect their data from the server.

When -62nd- server is full in future i will certainly enable this tho.

Upvote 0