• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Advertising

I dunno if its possible, but is there any way to maybe get this game on TV commercials?
because unless you stuble upon it like i did on this site, not many people will notice it
And i don't care if you guys call all the people who never played the Mod uber noobs or anything, because alot of the players that could come would likely be better than alot of the beta testers and mod players

The vast majority of PC titles that I've seen commercials for are ones that are also out on consoles; often, the only acknowledgement the PC version gets (if any) is a little box reading "PC CD-ROM" next to all the console logos at the tail end of the ad.

Even huge PC titles don't seem to have much in the way of TV ad presence. I don't recall seeing a single commercial for Half-Life 2 (although to be fair, I was watching fairly little in the way of TV at the time it came out).

Upvote 0