• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Admin Console Commands?

you can bind a key to log in, look here if you want a script to stay logged in across map changes.

I think the idle timer is broken, sometimes I see it working, sometimes not. even though I have it set to 2 minutes idle timeout, I have seen some idlers stay much longer than that so they had to be manually kicked. either that or they're using some kind of script to bypass it, which should be unlikely most of the time.

bNoLateJoiners is kind of broken too, it only works during trader time, which is correct for this game. but if you set it to false, then players who join during trader time have to wait till next wave to get in. if set to true, then they will get dumped into the game immediately as long as the trader is still open, and all sorts of weird things happen, like wrong perks and no spawn weapons. you can't make it so that they can join in the middle of a wave, that would not work right for this game. maybe for a mutator that has no perk leveling it could be done.

listplayers is also broken, this one I wish they would get working, it's either not implemented and/or disabled. now the only way to get playerIDs to deal with weird character names is just to look them up in the kickvote gui, their ID will be listed in the column next to username.

most of these, including 'set <class> <variable>' works through webadmin, just leave out the admin part in the command.

Upvote 0