• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Adding the ability to select the voice acting for the merchant in the game settings.

Spider Punk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 9, 2021
Good afternoon.
I had an idea a long time ago that I really want to propose. I looked at various ideas of other people, but did not find mine among them (I'm not sure about this, but I could not find it. So if it already was, I apologize ^ - ^).
Let's move on to my idea.
Many players, including myself, had a desire to change the voice acting of the merchant. I, like others, changed files or the language more often played on maps, where there is a different voice acting (for example, the voice of Hans or the Patriarch)
My idea is that in the game settings (Gameplay) it will be possible to change the voiceovers of the merchant. So that players can listen to different voice acting of the merchant on different maps (Hans only on the Monster Ball map, Patriarch in Endless game mode). And if possible, insert your own voiceovers of the merchant and publish it in the workshop for other players.
This will greatly diversify everyday life in the game and will provide an opportunity to fully hear the voice acting of other merchants.
That's all, but a little. But in such little things, players perceive our favorite game better.
Good luck!