• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Adding Steam Achievements - and a new map!

There is a bit more detail on the achievements that hasn't been announced yet. Several of the achievements have multiple levels, we call them Bronze, Silver, and Gold. So the Bronze level is not too challenging, the Silver level is tough, the Gold level is very very tough. For example, excellent marksman is like this:

With a bolt action rifle (non-sniper):
Bronze: Get a kill at 100 Meters (Challenging, but any competent rifleman will get this one pretty quick)
Silver: Get a kill at 200 Meters (Pretty tough to do under normal gameplay, but good riflemen will get this)
Gold: Get a kill at 400 meters (Possible, but just barely. I doubt there are many rifleman that will get this one. There are only a couple of official maps that have rifles and a long enough view distance to do this, even Berezina only has a view distance of about 250 meters)

Knights Cross and Hero of the Soviet Union will take some time to get, as you have to win every map we have up on Steam as German for Knights Cross and Russian for the Hero of the Soviet Union. I think that is close to 30 maps. Please note, you have to win a MATCH, not just a round. So even on shorter maps your looking at 30mins for two rounds. I'm excited to see who get's this achievement first.

Ultimate Hero and Glorious Leader should both be pretty tough too :) Our goal was to have some achievements that you can get pretty quick, and others that you REALLY have to work for.

Oh and Fallen Heroes is great fun :) Its a really great combined arms map with good fun for both infantry and tankers.

Upvote 0
Well, we get a new map with this.

I guess I'm happy.:D Maybe a few more updates like this can come out, and a few more maps can be ressurected from the dead.

You should add those shots the the Media Section.

Either way, I am very grateful that you guys are doing this, I'm not the happiest about the Achievments, but I am happy about the new map, and thanks to Dr. Guppy for finishing it off!

It makes one wonder how many other little maps are locked away in the RO vaults, waiting for their turn to be released.

Last edited:
Upvote 0