• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add more stuff from KF1

Asais10

May 1, 2019
I mean you already brought back Seal Squeal but that's not enough.

WEAPONS:

Z.E.D. MK III : An upgraded version of the old ZED Eradication Device. Would be an Survivalist perk exclusive.

Blower Thrower Bile Launcher : Just nerf this thing and all of the issues will instantly be fixed. Medic or Survivalist weapon.

MK23 & Dual MK23 : Pretty much would be faster firing Desert Eagles. Use the KF1 sound effects, no need creating new ones. Gunslinger weapon.

Multichamber ZED Thrower : It's alt fire would make it useful. Support weapon.

Maybe bring back Dr. T's Lead Delivery System as a Tommy Gun skin?

Scythe : Left Mouse Button will cut horizontally making ZEDs lose their legs. Right Mouse Button will split them into two vertically.

CHARACTERS:

Lieutenant Lewis: Pretty much the same fat guy.

Rachel Clamely : ...

Also you could add back DJ Voltage, Mr. Magma, Steampunk Scully etc. as skins like you did with the Commando Chicken.

As much as i want mk23, the gun will be basically a 1911 with a larger mag because they both use 45 acp.
So the "pretty much faster firing DEagles" makes no sense, as deagles in this game use a .50AE
And balancing would be another issue, if it would be a 1911 with larger mag then it would make 1911 obsolete.
Raising its weight by 1 would make it an unappealing purchase because you sacrifice 1/2 blocks.
... Man, slinger is such a trash perk when it comes to balancing it out and adding weapons that would make sense.
(or even the gameplay aspect of the perk in general "Shots fired")

ZED thrower..... in which way would it be useful? you can bash now to get away from clots grab.
Unless it has double the power and can really push back a big zed (further than alt on microwave gun), then it would be useful.

Upvote 0
Boy, people are never happy, are they?

We've been getting tons and tons of KF1 goodness since the very beginning. We got both the two classic actors in the form of Classic Briar and Masterson. We had numerous weapons brought back as well, including fan-favorites and original creations. Hell, the fans brought back a lot of classic maps as well in the workshop, which is easily accessible.

Don't forget is called Killing Floor TWO. There's a ****ing reason for that. It is meant to be a follow-up, a sequel, an improvement. Something that goes further, that adds new thing. If you want everything from the first game... just play the first game.

Reactions: Nekronaium
Upvote 0
I feel like a few of these CAN work, some more than others.

ZED MK3: This, i can get behind. The Killerwatt is no Zed Eradication Device

Blowerthrower: Only way i can see this returning is if the poison gas is replaced with Medic Grenade gas. Would make for a good Firebug/Medic cross-perk

Mk23: Personal fan of these guns myself, but the Gunslinger arsenal already makes this redundant. I still think the best way to implement the Mk23 is to make it a Berserker weapon while its usage on Gunslinger would be little more than an afterthought. And i think it'd still be a solid T3 since you'd have a high RoF hitscan that benefits from Vampire.

Multichamber ZED Thrower: AA-12 skin

Tommy Gun: Maybe we'll get a Steampunk skin?

Scythe: Battleaxe skin

Upvote 0