• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add monster sandbox

Armstrong69

Jun 23, 2014
Hi everyone.
Doubts with the sandbox:
1.-if i open the sandbox there are the names of official zeds...
where i put the names of the custom monsters...renaming the official zeds
or below in a new box.
2.-can i remove the official zeds...in some case that there

Last edited:
If you still want the official zeds, obviously you put the names under them, if you don't want the official zeds then just type over them.
Dat HiyokoMod should already have a mutator to change the spawn class.
No, you don't need both, it's either sandbox or the mutator, but the mutator is much better then sandbox.
Yes you can copy and paste. If your having a hard time typing down from the ini, I suggest you minimize your KF's game window and have it side by side with the ini file.

So if anything, sandbox sucks now, just use mutators if zeds have them. Plus simply adding enemies in sandbox won't just work like that, you still need to configure which zeds and how many appear in which squad group then assign said squad groups and how many of them to appear in waves.

Upvote 0
So if anything, sandbox sucks now, just use mutators if zeds have them. Plus simply adding enemies in sandbox won't just work like that, you still need to configure which zeds and how many appear in which squad group then assign said squad groups and how many of them to appear in waves.
Yes, alot of pain :)

Hi DMN666 ,thanks very much. This were precisely my doubts.
..now it's a little late...tomorrow if that's ok we could talk a little more about it.

Check the KFBossSquad mutator, you can do everything via webadmin, links are in my signature.
Have fun :)

Upvote 0