• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Add a few key features

Civilians that inhabit certain areas and certain maps, that you may kill and or confuse with the regular NVA in some way. Slightly reduce the height of the Vietnamese characters, by at least a head.

Some destruction would be nice, as in opening holes in concrete and other formations whether natural or not with the RPGs and artillery. Artillery morphing the terrain would be amazing.

I think this would really make this piece stand out.

Reactions: LuxCapere
I actually agree with the addition of bot Civilians, especially after the Cosmetic DLC that gave the VC the white shirt option.
I'd say on maps with villages/small towns (A on Cu Chi, D on An Lao for example) some of them be added in. When the fighting starts they could attempt to run away or cower somewhere within the point. If they are killed by the US or the Vietnamese teams though it should count as a team kill.

It'd be nice to see, but considering the state of things...unlikely. I'm no modder but maybe it's something that could be done that way.

Upvote 0