• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievements

Apr 4, 2009
I was playing and I pilled on about 30 kills today with the sniper, combined with the hell of a lot of other sniper kills I still don't have the 50 sniper kills...

Is it because I am using a semi-auto sniper or is it that I don't bother using the scope 2/3 of the time?

pubbies can team tank but it goes one of 3 ways 1. u do really well b/c the other person is using commands and also listen to you/vice versa 2. Get out!!! that is all i have to say on option #2 3. the person in teh tank won't listen and won't stop so you can line up a shot and you end up dying

Upvote 0
pubbies can team tank but it goes one of 3 ways 1. u do really well b/c the other person is using commands and also listen to you/vice versa 2. Get out!!! that is all i have to say on option #2 3. the person in the tank won't listen and won't stop so you can line up a shot and you end up dying

You forgot option 4, where the commander orders you as driver to park up somewhere just outside spawn so he can snipe at tanks he has no chance of killing while the enemy swarm all over the caps and eventually out flank you, and every time you try and move to prevent this happening he screams Noob! at you!

Though the occasions where situation 1 happen are so much fun it makes putting up with 2-4 in hope that you might come across a decent TT worth while.

Wish more of the popular servers would put Krivoirog back in. 2000m kill on Arad? Not likely.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0