• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Achievements

Gunter_viezenz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 4, 2009
I was playing and I pilled on about 30 kills today with the sniper, combined with the hell of a lot of other sniper kills I still don't have the 50 sniper kills...

Is it because I am using a semi-auto sniper or is it that I don't bother using the scope 2/3 of the time?

The Beast (nl)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2006
The Netherlands
Firstly you have to go on a server with a star and secondly minimum players 16 players.

About such a case is already written on the forum, search for it.

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
the exelent sniper achievement like some others are bugged!!!! ;)

you can't have it!!!!;)

Rear

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 7, 2007
Turkey shoot works. Only excellent sniper achievements don't trigger (and Ultimate Hero may not trigger 100% of the time)

Go!tta

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2007
Italy
and also you can't have knight's cross and hero of the soviet union because achievements doesn't work on black day july (that is an Official map!!!!)!!! ;)

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
they don't work on bdj?

i thought it was just that blackday was having problems crashing and the fact that almost nobody will put it on their server cause pubbies can't team tank

IS-234

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2009
pubbies can team tank but it goes one of 3 ways 1. u do really well b/c the other person is using commands and also listen to you/vice versa 2. Get out!!! that is all i have to say on option #2 3. the person in teh tank won't listen and won't stop so you can line up a shot and you end up dying

Tanuki

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 1, 2007
United Kingdom
pubbies can team tank but it goes one of 3 ways 1. u do really well b/c the other person is using commands and also listen to you/vice versa 2. Get out!!! that is all i have to say on option #2 3. the person in the tank won't listen and won't stop so you can line up a shot and you end up dying
You forgot option 4, where the commander orders you as driver to park up somewhere just outside spawn so he can snipe at tanks he has no chance of killing while the enemy swarm all over the caps and eventually out flank you, and every time you try and move to prevent this happening he screams Noob! at you!

Though the occasions where situation 1 happen are so much fun it makes putting up with 2-4 in hope that you might come across a decent TT worth while.

Wish more of the popular servers would put Krivoirog back in. 2000m kill on Arad? Not likely.

The Beast (nl)

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2006
The Netherlands
I do neither believe that. After a couple of weeks of playing i got my 8th achievement finally. The countersniper achievement.
Believe me, i mostly play as a tanker and i got 1 tank achievement and that`s the track one. Unbelieveble. I am mostly turkeyshooting and
cares for that our side wins. No achievements for that...:(