• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievements Not Working

larkstongues42

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2013
On Linux I have two steam accounts (and KF on both), if it matters. I've noticed I can't level on my server (dedi, other people can though). I CAN level on other servers though and in solo. The only mods I had client side were BD's hunting rifle and grittier zeds texture replacement. Now on Windows I can level on my server with the same client side mods (all through steam). `~`

Any ideas, thoughts?

Last edited:
Ok. So I read in the logs that in $HOME/.killingfloor/Cache there were some files that failed security check.

Spoiler!

So I delete what's in $HOME/.killingfloor/Cache and start KF back up. I play a wave then quit and then this is in my $HOME/.killingfloor/System/KillingFloor.log

Spoiler!

Mine you, that's just what the client is DLing from my server. I only run whitelisted muts (MapVotingV2, MutKillMessage, HPPatLeft, Chat Status and VisibleSpecsX). Server side, I compress the files (.u and .ucl) into the uz2 format and throw them into the redirect.

`~`

Upvote 0