• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Accomplishements

gunslingor

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 11, 2011
Ok, so it seems like everyone realizes that the white list is critical to player involvement in a new map, and one would deduce that accomplishments would also play a major role; an example would be once you get all lvl 6s leveling up is no longer a factor. So, how do we get real accomplishments for our maps? Just the basic ones like beat map blahblah on normal, hard, suicidal and hoe. I am almost ready to release this map, been working on it a year, but would prefer to release it white listed and with accomplishments. What should I do?

Ok, so it seems like everyone realizes that the white list is critical to player involvement in a new map, and one would deduce that accomplishments would also play a major role; an example would be once you get all lvl 6s leveling up is no longer a factor. So, how do we get real accomplishments for our maps? Just the basic ones like beat map blahblah on normal, hard, suicidal and hoe. I am almost ready to release this map, been working on it a year, but would prefer to release it white listed and with accomplishments. What should I do?

You cannot have achievements on your custom map unless it gets added to the game which I highly doubt.

Reactions: SMIFF and Fel
Upvote 0