• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Question] Accidentaly missed update for beta version (clicked no), how can i download it now?

colonel_paz

Jul 26, 2010
Hi guys,

Today I started the game, and some "weird" pop-up windows starting to ask for permissions and stuff. Since I didn't know about the update beforehand I clicked NO to most of the boxes until I realised it was all supposed to happen when I installed punk buster. My question is, how can I get the update again to install without having to delete local content or anything??

Is the a temp file that I can delete so it makes the updates install again on game start-up?

Any help appreciated!

so idid a bit of scaviging through the robeta folder in steam apps and found if you manually go through and start Pb exe itll update automatically. Plus if you skipped the green eye thing like i did it should be well placed in the beta folder under binaries and windows, which i just relized has both punk buster exe and the green eye thing. thatll update automatically once accepted. i just found and updatd this not sure if itll help, but anything for help might at this moment. :p

Upvote 0
Hi guys,

Today I started the game, and some "weird" pop-up windows starting to ask for permissions and stuff. Since I didn't know about the update beforehand I clicked NO to most of the boxes until I realised it was all supposed to happen when I installed punk buster. My question is, how can I get the update again to install without having to delete local content or anything??

Is the a temp file that I can delete so it makes the updates install again on game start-up?

Any help appreciated!

verify integrity of game cache

Upvote 0