• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code About the ammo limit or damage

chris1701

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 18, 2009
Is anyone can create some mods which can modify the limit of ammo for all gun (at least some guns? such as 9mm, bullpup??) unlimited ammo is really frustrating and boring and people keep shooting and burning each other. sometimes it cause some lagging. So I was wondering how to modify the limit of ammo (maybe some experts can do it??)

On the other hand,is anyone can modify some damage of weapon such as flamethrower because it is very weak for some "big" specimen, such as scrake and fleshpound. Is there anyway to modify it?? just like the LAW config??

It could be all done with a mutator, But I really don't understand your first question.

As for the 2nd the flamethrower does its job as long as you constantly burn the creatures, just little taps to set them on fire wont do nearly as much as you constantly shooting them so for the big creatures just hold the trigger :D.

The point is if you keep burning things, it causes blur and people can't see anything when someone burning you and the creatures

my first question is:
is there a mutator which can modify the ammo of all weapons (that mean you can carry more magazines) and the damage of some weapons such as flamethrower because the damage of flame is so minor for FP and scrake, even the boss.

Last edited:
Upvote 0