• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

About Ranked and Unranked servers

About Ranked and Unranked servers

• Total voters
We could see All of the crazy unlocks sent to Action Mode (trash can). And the more acceptable ones be kept in Realism ( semi-fantasy land ). Like this, everyone could be given all unlocks. And Classic should have a completely authentic, history sensible, loadout

+1

I wouldn't say no Trash Mode. I honestly hope TWI will set an end to all this madness regarding unlocks, perks, this and that.

Upvote 0
Is this really your default response to any issue anyone has with the game? Seriously?

Yes, let me just go and make incredibly tenuous links to other games to incite panic among the less hardcore players too. This can't possibly end badly.

Is this your answer to anyone who questions the right to respond to someone suggesting wholesale game changes? Seriously?

Yes, let me just go and make some incredibly ultra realism suggestions in a variety of polls and posts insisting on a great many changes be made to RO2 to suit me and my friends personal tastes, to incite panic among the less hardcore players too. This can't possibly end badly.
Or can it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, let me just go and make some incredibly ultra realism suggestions in a variety of polls and posts insisting on a great many changes be made to RO2 to suit me and my friends personal tastes, to incite panic among the less hardcore players too.

I really can't make the connection between adjusting how Ranked/Unranked servers are handled and ultra realism.

Upvote 0
Voted for option 3, simply because server options shouldn't unrank a server when people can simply botfarm. Especially server options that simply remove weapons or remove certain features... I mean if the whole point of unranking the server is to prevent people from abusing the levelling system, why allow bot farming? It makes no sense.

Oh, and as for the whole go play Arma thing, I have...It's not the most realistic thing in the world believe it or not. I found it to mostly be a running simulator with the AI being very lackluster (Running around in circles in the middle of a vilalge or just plain running right next to me letting me shoot them in the face). I prefer RO thanks... although I also don't see how playing Arma has to do with unranked vs ranked servers :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I click it about 50% of the time, but have only joined one of those servers once or twice.

Most of the time, those servers are empty, and even if they have players, luck would have it that they are running a map like Apartzig.

In any case, there are so little details as to what settings those servers are running, I have just as good a chance of finding something decent in the ranked tab. There is just not enough information in the browser about the servers.

Upvote 0