• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ability to turn off traders voices (ESPECCIALLY the Endless, Patriarch one!)

ClearVall

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2019
It's been suggested not once, or twice. Why won't you Tripwire listen to your fans and players requests? Just creat and additional slider, right under the "Dialogs volume" one, with the name of "Trader volume". So that dozens, hudnerds, thousands of players would finally be able not to hear these "Let your team die", "Move it, idiot", "Your miserable performance", "They will get jealous", "There is plenty more Scrakes" over and over and over and over and OVER again in the Endless mode. Just imagine hearing this **** when you play about 50, 60 waves? 100 waves? Just look at these requests!
Hear us at last, would you kindly, Tripwire?

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
Why would you do that? I'd mod the heck out of my game to get the Patriarch (and Hans) as traders for EVERY MAPS.

Screw that robot-lady and her awful accent.

DEFALTUSER24

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2019
This would be useful to use on certain maps with custom objectives, for example: FrightYard. I get the trader voice over Halliday's voice and its a mess.