• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A world war one mod

Alright the name is: Iron Europe 1914-18
SgtH3nry3- you can still make the IRC channel if you haven't already, keep in mind it will just be temporary
Bezhukov- I still havent had a final word on whether or not you can/will make a site for us. If you could it would be great.

Zoring you are now a historian and a skinner!

Halfdigested, posting those 500+ pics would be great, but the problem is where to upload them all...actually, now that I think of it you can zip them up and send them to members of our little team.

Marquis24, I wouldn't sacrifice one for scanning just yet, it could prove to be useful, but as of now I'm not sure if we need it now.

Current team list
Project Leader- Me
History Dept.- Zoring, A-tree
Modeling- Me (somewhat)
Skinning- Zoring (if he wants to stick with it)

Upvote 0
I can modify skins a bit, i can't do one from scratch, i can fiddle with that one i have and we can have a decent German skin, but if we need a british model i won't be able to do one from scratch. (Also the way the shoulder patches work on the RO models is a bit strange it's both 2d and 3d and they seem to share the same skin part)

I've been collecting reference pictures too, and im raring to go

Upvote 0
yeah no probs man il sort them out when i have time. are you just focusing on the somme first like said ealier in the thread?
also i can maybe capture some scenes from a bbc dvd i have about the somme (re enactments and stuff too in it) and put them on youtube.

if you concentrate purely on infantry for the first release this mod could come out real soon.
i can help with any ambience sounds/design/web design/flash/rough concepts for maps etc
havent done web design in a long time though.
might be able to do some voice acting for the british (im a uk guy)

can you export model files from that Blender 3d into the unreal sdk?

Edit:
whipped this up quickly....

ironeruope.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0