• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad A suitable clan for me?

joNNN

Nov 22, 2006
Finland
Hello there :)

I have been playing RO and RO:O on and off for several months now, but now I'm looking to move into playing in a more organised environment than just public. However, due to my final exams being around the corner, my activity is sometimes low during the weekdays, I hope that you will take this into account. I'm mainly looking for a relaxed mature group of players that I can scrim with a few times a week to get a more tactical experience from RO.

I thought I'd make things a bit easier and put down some info into this app. Here's some info about me as a player in general:

Me:

Last edited:
Hello m8 have a look @ us www.icm-clan.com

We are a bunch of older players, older than you my friend. But have many players around your age and upwards.
I'll not bore you with details but we are a truely multinational clan with members from Ireland, Holland, Sweden, Norway and the UK.

We play in RO Ladder standard games and also play Realism too in EFO, but most of our matches are Roladder stuff. We usually play about 4 matches a week but @ times more depending on who is on.

Have a look anyway m8 and good luck in your hunt for a home.

Upvote 0
You can take a look here : http://www.deathsquad13.com or your best bet is our server which is normally full every night .....

ip : 212.187.209.142:7757

If you find it full and cant get on drop in on our Ts channel and we can make room for you .... 87.117.226.155:8768 pass = clan

We are more than a clan we are a community :rolleyes:

gl in your search for a Ro home :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Well jonnn, nice to see you post and want to join a clan. I am mein teil clan leader of |SOS| clan in North America, that stands for Skeletons of Society. Alot of people might think of us as a new clan to RO. The answer to that is NO, We used to play under the clan name =213= and we have been in RO since the MOD on ut2004. My clanmates and I are passionate about RO and want to see it grow and grow until it burst like BF2. Now since the clan name change last week we have lost a small number of good players and are looking to fill their spot. We are more of a night time clan that is on anywere from 6 pm est to 11 est. We are not a realism clan, but do not use exploits and wanna win fare. We pride ourselves off our bolt action skills and love the bayo.
Our website is being updated to represent the |SOS| but as of now you can come to www.213clan.com and register and have a look see. Dont mind it too much as it will totally be different within a week.
We use xfire, msn, firefox"LOL" and ventrilo. our vent ip is vent3.gameservers.com port 4413.
Our game server ip is 66.55.137.42 its a nice 20 player server with great ping out of NY/NJ.

So stop by say hi and play a few maps with us and u decide. We are a no preasure clan and have lives ourselves..

Upvote 0
Hello joNNN!

joNNN looking for a teamplay oriented clan to have fun with and make some comrades, If you were to join us your tags ingame wouldn't be the long {187thMgDiv} we only use that tag on the site, the tag we use ingame is {187th}.
We mostly play infantry style maps, mostly German side clan, but we will play the Russian side on occasion.

we are rather flexible for members. Ventrilo is the communication program we use.

heres a run down of what we look for:

The Type of players we are looking for:
.Players with a good attitude,the interest to play as a team
.Players that are mature in their play
.Players that want to be on a team
.Players with tactical ability
.noobs are welcome
.An interest in expanding or improving oneself for future competitions
.Players that want to have fun and are tired of being a server surfer
.We want players that want to go to matches, and eventually the RO Ladder
.Players that want to become more skillful than what they are now
.We want players that want to have fun, and be excited everytime they go play
.We play Rainbow six 3: Ravenshield also, as this game is optional from our main game we use it for play and to practice on, so we are also looking for players that would be open to improving their skills and playing this game as a coordinated team
.We also want players that are sick of the selfish, and childish crap on the servers
.We also want players who want to relax, and have fun
.players that want to be themselves team or no team

If you fall into some of these things then we want you!

Come check our Website out:
www.187thmgdiv.com

Our server address is

{187thMgDiv}Gunter
Clan Leader/site admin
2054276990100938045VHsCRy_th.jpg
{187thMgDiv} "Ne Desit Virtus"- Let Valor Not Fail

Upvote 0