• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A second/third Medic Gun?

The slowing dart sounds like it could be very difficult to balance, but I believe that this would vary the medics use a little, this is very much like the Beserk (Adrenaline) suggested not too ong ago. Again, happy to try it out, but i'm just not too sure about how overpowered it will be, even with reloads.
I like the taser idea, but not quite what I had in mind. I was thinking of a perk not too long ago and wasn't sure about how it would be accepted, but due to this discussion, I will open up a thread and see what you guys think.

Upvote 0
I like the idea of the single shot bolt action utility dart rifle. I play as a medic the majority of the time not only because I like it, but because I hardly ever run across another medic!!

I think if this system were implemented I would feel a little less useless when the scrakes/flesh pounds show up. I would also be able to branch out into different perks because more people would play medic!

I hardly ever run with more guns than the mp7. So a second medic gun would be welcome.

Upvote 0