• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

A question about Icy Murderous I (Not ARG related per se)

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
I'd like the lyrics too, but while I don't know the answer myself at all, you might wanna take a look at this, too! It's got another song in it that I'd like to see done with KF, like they did with Disunion. Icy Murderous I is in fact, the old version of Disunion back when Ramm was in a band. (I don't know his actual part in the band. Was he the vocalist?)

@ TWI lads, I hope I'm not giving out too much info! :p

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
So it is highly likely if I post the lyrics up here it will cause a flame war. The song touches on religion, politics, gun control, abortion, just about every topic that is guaranteed to start a flame war on the internet :) I'd rather not have the KF forums sidelined by a flame war. But if you guys REALLY want me to post them up here I will. Otherwise I'll PM them to you or post them up on the band's Myspace page.

Reactions: Nin and C_Gibby

C_Gibby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 18, 2010
So it is highly likely if I post the lyrics up here it will cause a flame war. The song touches on religion, politics, gun control, abortion, just about every topic that is guaranteed to start a flame war on the internet :) I'd rather not have the KF forums sidelined by a flame war. But if you guys REALLY want me to post them up here I will. Otherwise I'll PM them to you or post them up on the band's Myspace page.
This has to be the best song ever. :IS2: I say post 'em! :D:D:D

HaTeMe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 20, 2009
Behind You!
Or I could try to make sense to it and post them myself :p

Raptor Llama

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 30, 2011
A friend of mine tried to make out the lyrics for the beggining:

"deaaad. suck my bloood, all up. put it on the crowd. waaar I cant hide now to the round some ohsomolqerigbasdbv;aqejrbgpuierbg I give up"

I think I heard something about not even getting out of the womb (I presume related to abortion), though I also heard, quite clearly, toward the end:

"A nation, without God, will suffer Entropy."

But that's about the limit of my death metal comprehension skills. I got a fan of death metal, maybe he can interpret...