• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A query about tanks in RO2 (yes, I've read the fact thread)

First of all its Rising Storm :p
For the rest, good reference pics, talented 3D modelers and texture artists + quite some time and you will maybe imagine it now :)

With the ww2 dino game being a fail, can't the Rising Storm team make awesome dinosaurs instead of vehicles ^^.
The japanese countryside lends itself well to dinosaurs, and monsters of all kinds. Heck godzilla came from there.

Reactions: Frostedfire
Upvote 0
Any reference pics of the interior ? :D

The inside of utah raptors (utilized in the normandy landing) looks like this.
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Short ranged infantry support, with a 105mm howitzer. Was lovely in Close Combat 3!

Yeah but it wasn't so lovely in CoH when the bot spammed like 8 of them T_T.

That would be a sweet thing to have ingame, some short-ranged SPG's, specially since most where on a fixed turret making them harder to move around and easier to surround.

Upvote 0
Short ranged infantry support, with a 105mm howitzer. Was lovely in Close Combat 3!
I loved them dearly in CMBB ;).

Nothing like that 105mm to clear out some entrenched infantry in a forest.

I'd imagine it'd be a blast in-game too to have a particularly devastating anti-infantry SPG. But of course it would be vulnerable too since it has no turret which would add to the fun. Ruskies could get some kind of SU as their HE lobber.

Last edited:
Upvote 0