• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A plea.

Have you tried decapitating the Fleshpounds? Once you get the hang of it, it's amazing the difference it makes. (And you'll still have like a 10% chance it'll fail and you'll get a spinning grinder fist in your guts, which is always nice)

1) See FP. Do not shoot.
2) Run up to FP. Stand there. Look cool.
3) Watch FP get confused by your brass ones, and start to attack you.
4) When he tips his head forward, like he's doing a head-butt, shoot him in the top of his head. (best with Bullpup/AK/9mm)
5) When the head pops off and spurts blood (cool!) pull out knife and run away.

Victory!

As for a power decrease, Zeds have fewer HP if fewer people are playing. So a FP with 6 players is stronger than a FP with 2 players.

Or

1) See FP. Do not shoot.
2) Regroup with ur team.
3) Someone say "fire" and everyone loads FP the heck out with all they got AT THE SAME TIME
4) FP will fall in couple seconds.
5) Win.

Note: I play only on HARD difficulty. So this works. Also works on suicidal.

Upvote 0
Or

1) See FP. Do not shoot.
2) Regroup with ur team.
3) Someone say "fire" and everyone loads FP the heck out with all they got AT THE SAME TIME
4) FP will fall in couple seconds.
5) Win.

Note: I play only on HARD difficulty. So this works. Also works on suicidal.

I want to be on your team. the random pubbers scatter all over and shoot at its head and sends it raging on me. 2 bolts and 16 rounds of HC does not stop this thing.

Upvote 0