A Pat on the Back to the RO:O Core Test Team

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

RedStorm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Netherlands
Great job, testers! We all appreciate your work. Through your spending tedious long hours testing version after version with bloodshot eyes we can play the game, vritually care free. What I've seen of the beta, you did an awesome job. :)

PS. How do you get to be a tester anyway? "Special" favours to the dev team? :p

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
The most highly underpaid official game testers you will find anywhere :)

gunho

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
Cheers, and tomorrow I can really pat your back and notice what you've done. :p

BuzzCut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 17, 2006
I was a Duracell 9v. battery tester till my tongue exploded, so I know the sacrifices testing involves.:D Thanks for the hard work.

zayd

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
Jordan
BuzzCut said:
I was a Duracell 9v. battery tester till my tongue exploded, so I know the sacrifices testing involves.:D Thanks for the hard work.

LOL, are you serious? :p

(the testing, not the tounge exploding part :p)

STEELHED

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 28, 2006
Yeah, good job to those that actually beta tested it, and din't just play... I've beta tested about 4 major titles, and for those that do their job, it can be tedious..

Necro

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 9, 2006
i think you shoulda added the original mod testers too as they did add the groundwork - although many of the same names would appear on both lists :D

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
Thanks for the hard work guys, without you the game wouldn't have been as enjoyable as it is now. Good work, salute to all of you.