• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A map bug on Iwo Jima

Arbeiter1980

Grizzled Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
I posted the same screenshot yesterday in "Amazing Screenshots" ' thread, but today it has happened again, and it makes me think that this is a bug. On the screenshot one can see that Americans somehow manage to control the cap E when they don't even take D. After checking the cap E i found out that there were no Americans near it, they were still in front of D. I have already seen this bug two times (today and yesterday). The developers of this game, fix it, please!

Attachments

• 2013-08-26_00001.jpg
    2013-08-26_00001.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
It wasn't campaign mode, it was a usual map rotating server (2 Fg. Division, maybe).

It happens during both the first and the second round. Yesterday i played on the US side, and it was the second round, after which the match was over. Today i noticed it during the first round playing as a Japanese.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
To fix a bug we need to know the exact sequence that triggers the bug to happen. I tried it a couple of times but could not get the sequence to happen. Its not very common meaning that the trigger is probably something weird.

Previously the the last cap could be locked down on iwo not allowing anyone to cap it. It was triggered by having the person that blew up the gun with a satchell in the first round to disconnect on the second round.

Last edited:
Upvote 0