• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A look inside the H&K factory

NAH, MAKE IT ANYWAY it may not be as hi-tek but it'll be urz and no1 can take that from u.

PS love the fact that they get a woman who would, in certain lights, be considered a bull-dyke, to present barrels to peeps

BTW - what is the gu n at the end - with the gren launcher - looks cool as feck (even without the ice)

*edit* - look the guy loves his mg so much he gave it a swim before firing it

Bud man u gotta stop razzing up the stalinist -he aint bad, just misguided.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Bud man u gotta stop razzing up the stalinist -he aint bad, just misguided.
Yea, I guess life must be different in their shoes... there are always two sides to every coin.

Maybe if the Mods actually stepped in before I felt compelled too, but that would actually be work... I guess.

I will stop biting on troll-bait... I quit smoking before, so I think I can handle that. :)

Upvote 0
I'd just like to remind you all that guns are bad.

Be careful with what you're saying. Before you know it you'll have some American gun nut telling us again that all Europeans are brainwashed morons with zero freedom. :D

As for the video, I'd have commented on it but I would get shot down (yay pun!) by said gun nuts again. Sorry, Ralfst3r. ;)

Upvote 0
In David H. Hackworth's book "About Face", while clearing land to make more of a kill zone on a fire base in 1969, they found a dead VC under a whole bunch of mud. He was a skeleton, so he had to be there for a while. With him was his AK47 and Hackworth jumped down in the hole, picked it up, and fired all 30 rounds into the ground.

I'd like to see that other gun do that.

Upvote 0