A look inside the H&K factory

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
NAH, MAKE IT ANYWAY it may not be as hi-tek but it'll be urz and no1 can take that from u.

PS love the fact that they get a woman who would, in certain lights, be considered a bull-dyke, to present barrels to peeps

BTW - what is the gu n at the end - with the gren launcher - looks cool as feck (even without the ice)

*edit* - look the guy loves his mg so much he gave it a swim before firing it

Bud man u gotta stop razzing up the stalinist -he aint bad, just misguided.

Last edited:

BuddyLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2006
NCC 1701-D Neutral Zone
Bud man u gotta stop razzing up the stalinist -he aint bad, just misguided.
Yea, I guess life must be different in their shoes... there are always two sides to every coin.

Maybe if the Mods actually stepped in before I felt compelled too, but that would actually be work... I guess.

I will stop biting on troll-bait... I quit smoking before, so I think I can handle that. :)

fiftyone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 6, 2006
....BFG, good to go in the snow.
I was waiting for Arny Schwartz to make an appearance.

I'll stick to First Person Shooters, thanks !

Ralfst3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Netherlands
Guns aren't bad. People with guns are... wait guns with people... bad with peoples... euuhhrrmmm guns with guns are people.
Yeah, that's it.

Nimsky

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Elitist Prick Nude Beach
I'd just like to remind you all that guns are bad.

Be careful with what you're saying. Before you know it you'll have some American gun nut telling us again that all Europeans are brainwashed morons with zero freedom. :D

As for the video, I'd have commented on it but I would get shot down (yay pun!) by said gun nuts again. Sorry, Ralfst3r. ;)

Sclass12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
New Jersey
Gun manufacturers must treat their employees well because if one of them becomes disgruntled, hey they have all the equipment necessary for their revenge right there.

Sir. Hoppum

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 10, 2006
And all the others have the same amount of access to the guns aswell, to easily take them down. :p

[5.SS]Strother

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 19, 2006
West "By God" Virginia
Wow thats quality. Wow thats just cool. I do have to wonder if that mg would fire after a few days in that mud, I mean 5 seconds in the mud isn't going to give it time to make its way into the gun.

Sclass12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
New Jersey
In David H. Hackworth's book "About Face", while clearing land to make more of a kill zone on a fire base in 1969, they found a dead VC under a whole bunch of mud. He was a skeleton, so he had to be there for a while. With him was his AK47 and Hackworth jumped down in the hole, picked it up, and fired all 30 rounds into the ground.

I'd like to see that other gun do that.