• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF A Killing Floor game on OUYA

Any more details about the game? More screenshots and a video would be nice. Any chance of porting the pc version of Killing Floor to Ouya?

I have an Ouya and really like it. Lots of cool indie games plus works well with xbmc and emulators. Works with ps3 and xbox controllers. I don't see the reason some people hate the console. It has its flaws but overall it's a lot of fun.

This. I would also like to now if it only has local multi-player of if it supports online multi-player...

Upvote 0
Just played the Killing Floor: Calamity. I played it about few hours and the overall feeling about the game is awesome. 5/5. Only one thing bothered me alot.. Is there any plans in the future, to bring the original multiplayer game mode from Killing Floor in to Calamity? The split screen gaming is absolute awesome, but its just not the same if you cant play the game with total strangers and in that way share tactics and show off your skillz to pay the billz :D

Upvote 0
mr foster and wep unlocks, and no abandon all on paty round in kfc :(

mr foster and wep unlocks, and no abandon all on paty round in kfc :(

Well Rad. Also, this also explains the Achievements we saw back at April Fools. Also Tripwire, PLEASE INCLUDE MR. FOSTER OR STEAMPUNK MR. FOSTER!
BTW How will the weapon unlocks work? Will they be unlocks of weps we allready have or new weapons?

i already own the ouya version of kf and i have to say its a briliant indie kf game,
about your question you unlock the weps trough fallen enemies once an enemie drops a wep you can pick it up and you can buy it in the store there are two secret weps in the game wich isnt in the store list: the golden ak and the leafblower and yes mr.foster is in the game but the characters are forced to certain perks, and there is also one thing that bothers me and thats that abandon all doesnt play when the patriarch round starts, instead a normal wave music plays when he apears and its always that same wave music, abandon al does apear in kfc but only in normal waves and it looks like the music plays in an order in the waves instead of the same music getting rewined in the pc version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0