• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A helping hand

This is why TWI is my favorite developers they listen to the community.How many dev's work this hard on a game 6 months after release the answer is only TWI.Their not just after a quick money grab they will continue to work on the game years after release and listening to player feedback.

Ty for all the hardwork! many of us really appreciate your dedication and not selling out like all other developers and shelf a game months after release.Looking forward to RO's future its only going to get better.

Upvote 0
I'm so impressed with this interview, question is how do we notify all people that bought RO2 and left it dead turkey whether newbies or oldies from RO1, also how do we spread the word now to any potential buyers?

Before the game came out hype was huge and the game sold good, but now there isnt much hype in the air, would it be worth the shot just posting on random websites about new patch release, free weekends etc etc etc?

Upvote 0
Great to see. I set the game aside for a while, but now I will give classic mode a good try. I appreciate the compromise of having a mode for the average user and for those of us who loved the first one. It took a special type of player to enjoy the abuse that RO1 dished out and like a crack addict we wanted more. It looks like Tripwire decided to make good and give it to us.

Upvote 0