• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Dog Like Zed?

StarHero-D

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
gee youd think the patriach would long for pet dog or something like that he must have had a pet at some point before he mutated him self.

Name: The Patton

Attacks/Weapons: the patton can ram a opponent temporarly paralizing him in place he also has a back mounted chain gun he also has weak cloaking ability too he also gets one heal.

Behavior: the patton spawns soon after the patriach when he is below 75% health he normally hides far away from the main human team only coming out to hunt while the patriach is healing he will ram any near by human opponent or berate them with his chain gun if there too far away he will swap places with the patriach once the patriach has finished his healing sequence and hides until needed.

Histroy: 'that can be decided later'

Speed: hes faster then the patriach.

Health: he has 50% of the patriachs health.

Bounty: 'that remains in question'

Comment: this is basically a weaker dog like version of the patriach reason for this idea is because i feel that fighting a enemy like this during the patriachs heal sessions would be a pretty nice twist to the final round sometimes the zeds arnt enough to keep the players busy i suppose for balance you could half the amount of zeds that spawn in the patriach round and have this spawn instead i imagine this guy could cause some real havoc on the squad formations while the patriach heals.

I don't want to kill a dog. :\

Nah, it's ok because it's a zombie/ mutant/ evil clone dog. Like the ones from resident evil.

Spoiler!

Plus, they'd be super-ugly. D:

Upvote 0