• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A couple of things to think about for the next update

A couple of things to think about for the next update

• Yes

Votes: 46 68.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 31.3%

• Total voters
I only know from my grandfather about the Russians, but he might recall seeing Germans one way or another. I'll call him right now.

EDIT - He said Germans usually hipshot, but that they liked to advance ironsighted, which, in his words:

"Probably did saved my life, because sometime the Germans went right past hiding spots because they no could for to see us hiding in there because they only look in sights."

Yes, he talks like that, I don't have a problem with grammar.

So basically, this issue needs to be put to rest.

Upvote 0
I don't even see why you guys are asking for pictorial proof of someone shouldering a weapon in World War II. Is the concept of putting the butt of a rifle into your shoulder all that mind boggling and impossible to those of you who ask for proof?
Seriously dude, you have problems controlling yourself. I think it's funny how you can say "LETS DO THIS AND THIS AND THIS **** THE PROOF WE DONT NEED PROOF" you know what, if that is the case let's give the Germans baby piglets with grenades strapped to them, or give the russians the ability to fly by flapping their arms. You know what screw proof, we don't need proof, I can clearly see the possibility of them doing that in real life so, HEY YOSHIRO ADD IT TO THE GAME NOW!

Upvote 0