• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A couple of questions about kf2 for PS4

Dr_Mozg

Grizzled Veteran
May 1, 2012
Hi! I'm thinking of buying ps4, and have a couple of questions about kf2 version for it.

Does it support keyboard and mouse control, or just dualshok?

Does it somehow link to the steam account? Will I be able to keep my pc perk progress and achievemnts?

Do people on Playstation plus network play on separate servers or do they play together with steam users?

Are there any plans to support ps vr?

thanks!

The ps4 world is in an diferente helm, it means you will never play with an ps4 player if you are on pc, and I am glad this is that way.
I am glad because ps4 use auto-aims for the controllers, it means you will almost never miss an headshoot, you dont even need to move that much your controller, the game will "auto-play it" for you and you just need to press fire and "watch" your character kill zeds. That is another reason why you should not by an mouse and keaboard for your ps4 if you are planning to by kf2, it was design to play with the controller ( with those cheat auto aim functions ), unless you really want to have an challenge and play in a world where everyone will be much better then you just because you use mouse.

Last edited:
Upvote 0