• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad A Challenge for Only the BEST Players

I know that this is not the usual thread found here, but I think this is the right sub-forum for it.

Ok. Here is the challenge of a lifetime. The hardest theoretical mode of KF ever devised. One so challenging and difficult it is often thought of as impossible; but it is possible for the best of the best.

Here it is:

Suicidal, long, 100%FF on Poundamonium with no exploits/cheats and only the fairest maps (you must list the map you played on)

Anyone who does this is obviously one of the best KF players to walk this earth. especially if you dont have all ss for a team, but thats of less importance.

But can you do it, or can't you.

And no excuses!

The thing of importance here is beating the 'sword-in-the-stone' of KF.

EDIT: I wrote in new rules

Last edited:
OK, when I said 'no exploits' I meant on the official maps. The maps of which you speak are the equivalent of exploitation here. However, KF Harbor sounds ok to me:D -To Oliviers comment

Also, ss are allowed, but if you are to claim the title, the match must be fair and square- so some variation please, although i wont say you cant have a few ss(BUT NOT MORE THAN HALF AT LEAST)

I know I left out those minor rules, but I had forgotten of those loopholes

Upvote 0
There's little difference between 70% and 100% FF if you are going all in. If you're looking for real men I would say go 100% FF.

And I would offer Filthscross, Hospital Horrors 'Directors Cut' and Biohazard RV1 as candidate maps - all level 7 maps @ 6 man suicidal / 100% FF. (In fact I'd be surprised if people can do these even without Poundamonium)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
There's little difference between 70% and 100% FF if you are going all in. If you're looking for real men I would say go 100% FF.

And I would offer Filthscross, Hospital Horrors 'Directors Cut' and Biohazard RV1 as candidate maps - all level 7 maps @ 6 man suicidal / 100% FF. (In fact I'd be surprised if people can do these even without Poundamonium)

I agree. The rules now say 100% FF(its little diff, but sounds more kickass and awesome)

and i approve of your map choices.

And didn't they fix manor already?

Upvote 0