• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A better use of diving, surfacing, and knifing

JustAPrinnyDood

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 24, 2020
One of the few problems I have with the game is during combat I find myself constantly knifing to the point where I lose track of where my pray is. This leads me to having to mash the dive button constantly to make sure it doesn't keep happening (but eventually does.)

Few suggestion: Let us dive / surface much easier by holding their respective buttons, opposed to tapping it. And put is in the knifing position when we press the surface button near the surface of the water, not time we get close to it.

• Love
Reactions: KoldStrejke
One of the few problems I have with the game is during combat I find myself constantly knifing to the point where I lose track of where my pray is. This leads me to having to mash the dive button constantly to make sure it doesn't keep happening (but eventually does.)

Few suggestion: Let us dive / surface much easier by holding their respective buttons, opposed to tapping it. And put is in the knifing position when we press the surface button near the surface of the water, not time we get close to it.
yea I have also requested this as well. surfacing is a &*@!(%, lol

Reactions: JustAPrinnyDood
Upvote 0