• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Movie] 9th April

morticore

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 13, 2012
Łęczyca, Poland
Upcoming Danish war movie about events from 9th April 1940, heroic resistance of Army of Denmark against German invaders. In theory whole campaign lasted 6 hours. In this time small Danish forces demonstrated highest standards of courage and bravery. Their losses are 16 dead and 20 wounded. German losses are 12 armoured cars and 4 tanks damaged or destroyed, infantry casualties were never relased, according to one source Wehrmacht lost 203 men.

The plot is based on the group of students of NCO's school commanded by colonel H

Last edited:

Jank

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 6, 2007
Redwood City, CA, USA
Dem helmets tho. I didn't think a helmet could make you look like a milk maid.

Cool story though, why not - I would be interested in watching it if there's a subtitled version released.

mrsirr

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2013
Over here, no not there, here.
I think they still need to make a movie about Germany.
Like, not to make them look bad, but to show how German troops really acted and how they weren't necessarily really bad people and how they were indoctrinated and whatnot.
But they'd have to make it reaaaal subtle like.
Like, subtle enough that all the droolies wouldn't even get it.

=GG= Mr Moe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 16, 2006
Newton, NJ
Like, not to make them look bad, but to show how German troops really acted and how they weren't necessarily really bad people and how they were indoctrinated and whatnot.
In other words, don't go all Hollywood...

K98-Schütze[GER]

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 23, 2012

"Unsere M

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
Dem helmets tho. I didn't think a helmet could make you look like a milk maid.

Cool story though, why not - I would be interested in watching it if there's a subtitled version released.
LOL

So the rest of scandinavia welcomed mr moustacho while the Danish pwned them for a bit? Good Denmark

Zakarro

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 11, 2014
Norway was heavily fighting, Sweden was more or less neutral (Krupp steel mean Swedish iron ore...), Finland is long and complicated story ;)
Norway fighting? Are you kidding me? Norway sucked Hitlers wang and created their own "nazi" party.......