• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad 8thMB HORRIBLE Player Community

deadsh0t7

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 18, 2017
I've tried to play on this server a few times so this is not just a one time event. Every single time I join this server all I hear is racist language over the pub voice comms and in the public chat. N***** this N***** that, racist jokes other slurs. This is by members of their clan as well as guests. Seriously this is one of the most toxic gaming servers that I have been on for any game in recent memory. Tripwire you should investigate and take action, while these may be private servers open to the public, this is a bad look for the overall RS2 gaming community.

Hi Deadsh0t7,

I am one of the founders of the 8thMB and I would like to apologize for the behavior that occurred by our members on our server, though I can't always speak for Public players as we try our best to enforce our "antagonizing" rule to the fullest extent for people that take it too far and our admins are not always on. While it was probably just them joking around as everyone has a different sense of "banter" which is not meant to harm someone's race, religion or creed, but to have some fun in the sense of just humor. But, it sometimes it can can cross the line that we define for our members. I know everyone has a different flavor of humor, especially with offensive words, I would say that n***** isn't an acceptable word in-game through text or server VOIP wise of banter.

Again, I want to just to apologize on behalf of the 8thMB community and give a bit of perspective on some of our banter. I will talk with the other leaders of the 8thMB, so we can address this with our members at our next meeting and again investigate it further. If anyone or you deadsh0t7 has any further grievances with our server or community, please contact me over Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/Battle8111 so we can discuss the issues you have in a best way to resolve the conflict, if you want to.

Thank you,

Battle8111 [8thMB]

Upvote 0