• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
First thing I would do if I had the beta

I wouldn't play with anyone for about 2 days *sad and sorry about it*

I would just play by my self and check out the maps finding every glitch I could possibly report......spend days looking in every corner of the map under every staircase and everywhere in between just to make the gaming experience better for everyone who did not have the patience to find them

That would make me so happy,to know I had helped in stoping glitching prerelease.

Then I the first thing I would test out on the servers would be my all time fav,the BAYO OF COURSE!!!! STABSTABSTABSTAB RAWR! :D

Then I would play normal with everyone else in the servers and find tactics to post about on each map when the time is right and we can talk about the beta openly.

oh how i wish,b/c i have nothing else to do with my life :cool:

Upvote 0
Testing is not as great as most of you guys think it is. I remember the ro 2.1 version where there was this weird lag related bug that made you miss quite considerably. Our dear old friend svedberg had to shoot at a wall for a few hours to get that tested.

That said im looking forward to being able to contribute to the successor to my favorite fps of the last 6 years.

Upvote 0
Yeah, the last time I was beta testing for ROOST, I missed the big multiplayer tests since they were based on European player availability. By the time I could participate, I was just wandering around finding world holes between rocks at the edges of maps with people. I think I did find one bug when my cat walked on my keyboard while I tried to exit a tank, but it was a bit difficult to reproduce...

Upvote 0
To me testing is a sort of "man vs computer" thingy. I shall conquer you computer, by identifying bugs in this thingy I work with.
Lol exactly. That's usually how it has always felt for me when testing a game, whether it be mods or retail games, before they release.

It's basically like OK Software, let's do this. Oh, gonna throw me a Blue Screen eh? Is that the BEST you can do?!

Upvote 0
Lol exactly. That's usually how it has always felt for me when testing a game, whether it be mods or retail games, before they release.

It's basically like OK Software, let's do this. Oh, gonna throw me a Blue Screen eh? Is that the BEST you can do?!

Ha! Is it bad that I've said something to that effect out loud? Thanks for the laugh.

Honestly I would think TW has all the testers they need by now.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.