• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

50 people need to check their email for NDA's

Status
Not open for further replies.
The TW staff must love how we jump up and down like like children on christmas whenever we get small bits of info like this :D
Yes.

Pretty lame pseudo-marketing if you ask me. Why is this even here? Did the 'fifty' not already know who they are, and roughly when they should get email? Such an inane thread would have been locked by now were it any other subject.

Grobut said:
Aye, you need to have words with Jock, ibleed, the poor lad seems to be in the dark.
All will figure out soon enough the whys and hows of what is 'covered' by that media source.

Upvote 0
Yes.

Pretty lame pseudo-marketing if you ask me. Why is this even here? Did the 'fifty' not already know who they are, and roughly when they should get email? Such an inane thread would have been locked by now were it any other subject.

I simply noticed the tweet and pointed it out, what's the problem?

Upvote 0
Whoa! Your post is not lame - that the mods let it live when it servers no real purpose, at least in this sub-forum, is lame.

No offense intended to you!

No offence intended to me or my inane thread? Inane suggests that the thread serves no purpose whatsoever, when it clearly does. It reminds people to check their email and tells the rest of us that the beta is underway.

I fail to see any problem with it :confused:

Edit: No, I haven't downrated your posts.

Upvote 0
No offence intended to me or my inane thread? Inane suggests that the thread serves no purpose whatsoever, when it clearly does. It reminds people to check their email and tells the rest of us that the beta is underway.

I fail to see any problem with it :confused:

Edit: No, I haven't downrated your posts.
I agree. This thread is in regards to an official TWI announcement, post through an official TWI news post. It's not like we're talking about here-say.

It's also significant because it clues us in that the beta is underway. Given that we haven't had any information on this, it's a fairly big deal.

Upvote 0

Everybody knows that it'[ s not about notifying those 50 generally, but telling the people the fnf beta has started. And for those not in it to know that they are not in that first batch. Stating the number shows that its still a very early beta.

Its a nice tweet that does give valuable information to us all, of course TWI didn't do it so much to notify the 50 people that got an email, I don't think anyone thinks that :eek:. Considering i do not read twitter this thread bears its function, in telling us about the current state of affairs.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:(
Oh well.
Things are progressing, and thats good.

EDIT:
Wait, if I had an email account signed up here that I could no longer access, is there anyway that it can be resent?
I just noticed it had the old one that web.de has blocked for reasons unknown and unexplained :/

Well, if you were accepted, I'm sure you would have been told prior or at least would have indication that you were in.

Not to burst your bubble <3

Upvote 0
Wait, if I had an email account signed up here that I could no longer access, is there anyway that it can be resent?
I just noticed it had the old one that web.de has blocked for reasons unknown and unexplained :/

You would most likely have been PM'd by Yoshi or some such contact a while ago asking for some info.

Old testers and long timers (who there are certainly more than 50 of) were always going to take priority during this stage, so don't be disappointed :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.