400+ hours and counting

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hayduke

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 8, 2011
Im 400 hours into this game and I am having more fun than ever. These new maps are literally the most fun I have ever had playing on any shooter type of game. In this day and age, it is really nice to see developers take pride in their game and make it so easy for players to create mods. You guys deserve to make alot of money!! The community is also still pretty mature and fun to play with. Now I see why many RO1 vets were so dedicated to this game!!!! Cya all out there (Clodius Pulcher). I will be waiting for you with my MG34!!!

r5cya

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 17, 2011
San Bruno, California
mg34 you say? oh, we'll meet on the field allright. i'll be looking for you! ;)

i noticed the other day, i've gotten in over 1,500 matches and just about to hit 1,700 hours. (game gets left on overnight sometimes)
some of us are starting to get our monies worth! :D

blkmgc

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 24, 2006
After playing Warbirds back in the mid 90's at 3 bucks an hour , I figure I got my moneys worth about 15 hours into this, hehe. And on the upside the wife doesnt freak over 250 in game charges in one month on the CC anymore. :D

Cobra Trooper

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 16, 2012
Finland
I'm 380 hours in, and I play as much as I can! :D

I will see you lying on the field, shot dead by my MN or K98. :cool:

Cobra Trooper

PNV

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
The Peninsula
I finally got around to purchasing the game as I was a little hesitant based on the opinions of my old comrades, but I must say that I'm really enjoying the game so far.