• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[31/10/2011] Killing Floor Zombies

Just got around to trying this out. Nice port so far although I did find a bug. Seems they(the zombies) can not attack doors.

Also, not sure if intended or not but would it be possible to make the bleed out time lower so they die faster after you headshot them? When you lop off their heads, you have to wait for them to bleed out, mean while you can not shoot the others behind them because you end up hitting the headless zombie's hitbox instead. If the current setup is how you want it/ok then disregard my thoughts.

Upvote 0
Just got around to trying this out. Nice port so far although I did find a bug. Seems they(the zombies) can not attack doors.

Also, not sure if intended or not but would it be possible to make the bleed out time lower so they die faster after you headshot them? When you lop off their heads, you have to wait for them to bleed out, mean while you can not shoot the others behind them because you end up hitting the headless zombie's hitbox instead. If the current setup is how you want it/ok then disregard my thoughts.

Thank you for filling me in on this, I'll make sure to look into it when I come to update the mod. Your feedback is greatly appreciated :D

Upvote 0