• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[31/10/2011] Killing Floor Zombies

My attempts at making a joke result in me deserving a negative hit on my reputation? Well I thought it was funny and I'm fine if you didn't.

Hey man, welcome to the Negative likes club, I have negative like stalkers in these forums, they hunt my posts to dislike them.

I agree, they should remove the dislike button and leave the like button, that way its simple, they can like it and give you a reward for your work, and they can not like the idea, and if they really dont like it they can comment to tell you why, you know like a real person, so you can discuss it in a civil manner and at least defend yourself.

Because right now, we have this childish theme going around where people can hide behind the dislike button, owe its dead cool, no one knows who we are, we is bad to da bone innit!

I can't stand the dislike option, all it does it give some kid or man child the ability to be an utter idiot.

I guarantee you, absolutely 100% guarandamntee you, this post will receive negative likes from the same fools who are disliking everything else I post.

But anyway, thats my rant over, to the topic.

I have been waiting for this alooooong time ago so my map :(

Well its coming my friend, I hope its everything you've wanted and more.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Moaning about something so insignificant such as dislikes on a post you've made in a GAMING forum of all things is so hilariously pathetic that it only encourages more dislikes from these "childish fools"

You're no better than K : D ratio whores in COD/BC2 etc.

Constantly worrying about your rep, allowing yourself to be deterred from posting in case someone dislikes what you have to say. Absolutely pathetic.

The only reason people abuse it is because people allow themselves to be abused by it.

On topic: You could at least have SOME information to share about this mod before starting a thread on it. All I see here is an attempt to build up hype over a mod that'll most likely fail and end up buried alongside a clusterf*ck of other terrible (some ok) mods on those over the top crash fest 30+ player servers.

Upvote 0
Moaning about something so insignificant such as dislikes on a post you've made in a GAMING forum of all things is so hilariously pathetic that it only encourages more dislikes from these "childish fools"

You're no better than K : D ratio whores in COD/BC2 etc.

Constantly worrying about your rep, allowing yourself to be deterred from posting in case someone dislikes what you have to say. Absolutely pathetic.

The only reason people abuse it is because people allow themselves to be abused by it.

On topic: You could at least have SOME information to share about this mod before starting a thread on it. All I see here is an attempt to build up hype over a mod that'll most likely fail and end up buried alongside a clusterf*ck of other terrible (some ok) mods on those over the top crash fest 30+ player servers.
To be honest that sorta thing (last section) was best left unsaid. He was announcing a sort of suprise which people would have to guess and when you think about it, he put in the picture a hint AND a date. Now this means it's going to happen and looking at what he has made recently, he will do well. No mod is ever perfect but atleast people can try and give somewhat what they desired to make. Not everyone is going to like what people make BUT the majority will say "I don't care it's not the best BUT I love it what I have been given to have this experience". As you can see loads of people can't wait for this so please atleast wait till it's released before making such comments. This is free content which he could leave for private use or even specific players.

I think my point was put across anyway ;)

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Meatwadjenkins
Upvote 0
Ladies and Gents, a change of release date plan, due to TWI keeping that ace hidden, the mod release is being brought forward.

WPC have an exclusive first play of the mod for the weekend on their number 7 server, details of the server will be released in around an hour or so.

The public release of KF Zombies will take place Monday the 24th of October, a link will be released here when it goes live.

Quick note, there are two versions of the KF Zombies mod, there is the full replacement version which changes all the zeds to Zombies, and there is the along side version which spawns the Zombies along side of the standard zeds.

WPC will be running the Along Side version.

Both versions are available in the Public Download.

I will return in an hours time to post the server information.

Thank you

Hunter-

Last edited:
Upvote 0