• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[31/10/2011] Killing Floor Zombies

HuNteR-

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 11, 2011
Up there, in the trees...
kfzombies2.jpg

31/10/2011

Full replacement Version and all core files: http://www.tsrlegacy.co.uk/KFupload/KFZombies.rar

Addon version, system files only! : http://www.tsrlegacy.co.uk/KFupload/KFZZombiesAddonVersion.rar

You will need to download the Full Replacement version before you can use the Addon Version.

Last edited:
This is my Halloween treat to the community.

Now that the rotting is finally released and more importantly working, I can set my sights on this new project.

See it goes hand in hand with the ressurection of the Resident Evil mod I'll be working on.

All you guys need to know is, this Halloween, the living dead will rise...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Now that the rotting is finally released and more importantly working, I can set my sights on this new project.

See it goes hand in hand with the ressurection of the Resident Evil mod I'll be working on.

Wow Hunter you're the man! I'ts great to see someone breathing a little life into these forums, with mods. :cool:

Upvote 0

Thats great but i cant imagine source models in KF.

But if you can succesfully port them,then maybe my idea for a Portal 2 themed Patriarch a.k.a Wheatl-iarch will come true one day.

Upvote 0
Thats great but i cant imagine source models in KF.

But if you can succesfully port them,then maybe my idea for a Portal 2 themed Patriarch a.k.a Wheatl-iarch will come true one day.

Already ported them mate, and dont fear, it wont look like a tacky garrys mod rip off, I wouldn't put the time and effort in if I thought that would happen ;)

Upvote 0
Finnaly somebody to make a good mod who isnt Marco in this community, imho.

Oh? And a LAW modified to shoot a laser guided, rocket propelled chainsaw that goes straight through victims and keeps going anhillating every in it's path isn't good?

Lol jk it's OP

Upvote 0
Oh? And a LAW modified to shoot a laser guided, rocket propelled chainsaw that goes straight through victims and keeps going anhillating every in it's path isn't good?

Lol jk it's OP

They were fun, but not for very long, if i had the skills you do i would try to do something that actually added or improved gameplay in the long run, im just saying, downrating you seems to be the new trend, but im not jumping in that bandwagon.

Reactions: Benjamin
Upvote 0

Lol jk it's OP

Err, a friendly advice, these are the type of comments that make people downvote you.

Personally I wouldnt go into downvoting ALL your posts but if Im being honest, a lot of the time you deserve it T_T

But if you ask me the whole downvoting system should be removed and just keep the "LIKE" button so you either get positive reputation or neutral/none.

Upvote 0
Err, a friendly advice, these are the type of comments that make people downvote you.

Personally I wouldnt go into downvoting ALL your posts but if Im being honest, a lot of the time you deserve it T_T

But if you ask me the whole downvoting system should be removed and just keep the "LIKE" button so you either get positive reputation or neutral/none.

I think they should bring back the troll smiley.

:troll:

Reactions: halbridious
Upvote 0
Modding will be modding. People can create what they want. Im just happy they share their creations on the boards really...no matter how weird they are. You dont have to install it, its optional.

It surprises me some folk actually get mad because a mod isnt what they expected it to be. For gods sake its free, and adds some new content to your game or server.

In YoYoBatty's case its more the empty topics that annoy people I think.

Like :
"I MADE THIS MUTATOR AND IT WILL BE AWSOME!"

...then 2 pages further :
"I cant finish it cous I have no more time, sorry..."

Ah well...I dont mind them....its just a bit silly sometimes...

Back to topic....I need to set up another server for this mutator...lol... Crazy. :D

Reactions: HalfDemon
Upvote 0
Hmm I might just take my bat and ball and keep this to myself after receiving that negative like on the first post :rolleyes:

Really!? You negative liked a picture and a date!

You just can't win with some people, but its the ones that appreciate it that makes it all worth while.

Like Hemi said, "You dont have to install it, its optional"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hunter you seem to amaze everyone so much all of a sudden. Why have you kept quite till recently? :p I have noticed you pretty much come out of the blue and suddenly two really decently planned mods that seem to have gone extremely well for you. Im pleased there is people like you which makes the gaming world that much more interesting. Keep it up mate :)

Upvote 0

My attempts at making a joke result in me deserving a negative hit on my reputation? Well I thought it was funny and I'm fine if you didn't.

Upvote 0