• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Alas, Miller is the king of cheesy dialogue, but from what I remember from the comic it wasn't that bad. There are a few lines towards the beginning of the battle that made me cringe, but overall there were quite a few good 'have at you!' lines :p
The King of Cheesy dialog has to be George Lucas. Or maybe Hayden Christensen just made it seem much worse than it actually was? Hayden should not punish us with his acting anymore, maybe he should get a job at 7/11.

Sin City could have used a rewrite, to correct the grade-school caliber dialog.

Upvote 0
Sin City could have used a rewrite, to correct the grade-school caliber dialog.

Nah, I thought the dialog was perfect in the Sin City series. It was all supposed to be camp/tongue-in-cheek cliches and he achieved it :p

I'm not entirely sure why, but the trailer makes me want the design & production team from this film to make a proper Dune film...

Now that would be a bloody classic in the making lol

Upvote 0
Gawd, I could never understand the fascination with Dune. I mean wtf? it was a terribly boring movie. :confused:

The book must be better... right?

Well, it's certainly not for everyone, but it is classic sci-fi. The book is very good, but like most sci-fi novels it may be hard to get into if it's not your thing. A lot of people though Blade Runner was pretty boring too, but it's also considered a classic by others. Whattya gonna do?

Upvote 0
Like someone on imdb.com said, it seems that from the first trailer there is a bit too much shouting. I agree with him. I mean, really... Whatever Leonidas says in the first trailer is belted out at the top of his voice. "THIS IS SPARTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" "TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELLLLLLLLLL" (Actually I'm not sure if he said that :D Edit: Yeah he did)

But anyways, I'm looking forwards to this. A lot.

Last edited:
Upvote 0