• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Map 3 Trial Maps. (Jumping/shooting maps)

lethalvortex

Grizzled Veteran
May 16, 2009
]
About

3 maps complete a trial to go to the next trial complete all trials then you win the level. trialchallenges also has some shooting

Install

Needed Doompawnskf VoteFix vote fix is needed if you want to vote for kfs maps. unpack Trial rar file to killingfloor folder for singleplayer type
Open kfs-Triallegov1NoM?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType
Open kfs-TrialPowerGeneratorv1NoMGame=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType
Open kfs-trialschallengesv1NoM?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType

for music version
Open kfs-Triallegov1-M?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType
Open kfs-TrialPowerGeneratorv1-M?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType
Open kfs-trialschallengesv1-M?Game=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType

its recommended that u use antiblock & Pickupstay mutators for these maps. block can be very anoying.

ScreenShots

Lego/PowerGenerator

challenges

Download
No Music.(lite version)
Megaupload , filefront , mediafire

With Funny Music (Recommended version)
filefront , mediafire

There are posters in the map if you shoot them a song will play to all players. you gotta find them but they arent that hard to find. its one package for all 3 maps.

Mutator Weapon Stay By Marco
FileFront , Mediafire
it allows weapon pickup to stay + give max ammo on pickup. can also be used on doom maps.

Last edited:
Reactions: ToNiO
add this to killingfloor ini

[DoomMP MaplistRecord]
DefaultTitle=DoomMP
DefaultGameType=DoomPawnsKF.DoomGameType
DefaultActive=0
DefaultMaps=kfs-Triallegov1-M
DefaultMaps=kfs-TrialPowerGenerator-M
DefaultMaps=kfs-trialschallengesv1-M

then in webadmin you add vote for kfs maps. if its inclear i can make a picture guide if you want.

tnx Dr. Toboggan i forgot:D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
hey there
just want to say i have played the lego and power generator for a while now ( got it from some map pack i downloaded) and love those maps they'r hard but fun and its great change from that mindless shooting

i have been trying to make it work,so regular players can vote for these maps few months back . The problem is ,once i put "doom single player" in game type (voting gameconfig) instead of "killing floor" in that web admin , it breaks perks for regular game.
Same goes for the regular doom if you have begindoom.rom in votemenu it changes to doom just fine it plays fine , but for some reason after 3rd or 4th map if you start vote for example westlondon and it switches to westlondon , again no perks "unknown steam error" (AFTER 3rd or 4th map in full doom mode)and server has to be restarted
Lethal
if you have it in your votemenu and it doesn't break the perks for regular gameplay ,detailed tutorial would be very much appreciated
thanks

Upvote 0
can't show on my solo and host game mode map list
i have doommut and votemapmut in system folder
and have KFS-Triallegov1-M.ucl
KFS-TrialPowerGenerator-M.ucl
KFS-Trialschallengesv1-M.ucl in system folder

but can't show in my map list
plz help me:(

It does not show because those are Killing Floor Story mode maps and they have a KFS prefix rather than a KF prefix, therefore they do not show up in the maplist.

Upvote 0