• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

3.SS, now at a Wal-mart near you

Re: the 'since 1978' thing.

Loadsa cheap clothes and goods made in China have meaningless English slogans on them....

Things like "1922 College Polar Baseball Expedition" on rucksacks and stuff like that.

In China you can also see punks (or at least their version thereof) wearing swastikas with apparently no real awareness of what that means in the West.

Upvote 0
Nestor Makhno said:
Re: the 'since 1978' thing. Loadsa cheap clothes and goods made in China have meaningless English slogans on them.... Things like "1922 College Polar Baseball Expedition" on rucksacks and stuff like that. In China you can also see punks (or at least their version thereof) wearing swastikas with apparently no real awareness of what that means in the West.
reminds me of Napalm Death

Upvote 0
It's getting a bit annoying that they keep making tee-shirts with contravercial stuff on them.

I've bought TWO tee-shirts recently that after the fact I realized would probably get me shot if I wore them downtown. Stupid...

One was orange and said "state property," the other was a rather bizzare shirt with a piece of very course fabric (almost like burlap) sewn on the front with a very dark picture of who I later found out was Tupac. (yes, I'm that oblivious)

Perhaps they should just cut to the chase and make tee-shirts that say "Hi, I'm an idiot" on them.

Upvote 0
I am more then a little pissed off that because of my post, white supremacists and neo-Nazis are now goose stepping to Wal-Mart to buy these shirts.
:p like that, you can watch a clown spectacle.

:D remind me the last remembrance day(ww2), some neo-nazis wanted to put **** to the veterans demonstration, the result is the the veteran have crushed them before sending these moron to the police ;)

Upvote 0
you know by constantly banning and entering into the media anything related to nazi & ss symbolism they are probably doing more harm than good. if for example that article hadnt been written and posted online a few people like CIA agents with good observation skills or military historians might have noticed people wearing these t-shirts but instead what we have is this entire site and the perhaps 10s of thousands of people seeing this online or in the news papers or even on TV all thinking about nazism again and also promoting it to the types of people that join organisations associated with nazism. any media coverage is good coverage.

Upvote 0