• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server 24/7 Game type Setting

omniconsumer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 5, 2011
discord.gg
Hello,

It has been a while and I am feeling nubby. Please excuse my question as it may be really easy to answer, but probably annoying to be asked. I've searched the forums and googled, but I can't seem to find the answer.

We just put up a rs2 server and would like to make it 24/7 Territories. I am having difficulty setting it up in webadmin mapcycles properly, as in I am doing something wrong. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

In my ROGame.ini file, I changed the DefaultGameType to Territories. Not sure if this makes any difference.

DefaultGameType=Territories
GameMapCycles=(Maps=("VNTE-ASau","VNTE-AnLaoValley","VNTE-BorderWatch","VNTE-Compound","VNTE-CuChi","VNTE-DongHa","VNTE-Firebase","VNTE-FirebaseGeorgina","VNTE-Highway14","VNTE-Hill937","VNTE-HueCity","VNTE-LongTan","VNTE-Mekong","VNTE-NinhPhu","VNTE-OperationForrest","VNTE-QuangTri","VNTE-RungSac","VNTE-SongBe"),RoundLimits=(0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0))

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:
To answer my own question, I think the best way to achieve a type of 24/7 territories is to start a campaign with only VNTE maps. So far, this is the best I have been able to work around. It seems like there are more active campaign servers. It's a good game mode.

Otherwise, I'd have to call it a "mixed" server because it looks like you can play other game modes on VNTE maps.

Upvote 0