• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

24/7 Game type Setting

omniconsumer

Jul 5, 2011
New York City
lmcgaming.com
Hello,

It has been a while and I am feeling nubby. Please excuse my question as it may be really easy to answer, but probably annoying to be asked. I've searched the forums and googled, but I can't seem to find the answer.

We just put up a rs2 server and would like to make it 24/7 Territories. I am having difficulty setting it up in webadmin mapcycles properly, as in I am doing something wrong. Can someone please point me in the right direction?

In my ROGame.ini file, I changed the DefaultGameType to Territories. Not sure if this makes any difference.

DefaultGameType=Territories
GameMapCycles=(Maps=("VNTE-ASau","VNTE-AnLaoValley","VNTE-BorderWatch","VNTE-Compound","VNTE-CuChi","VNTE-DongHa","VNTE-Firebase","VNTE-FirebaseGeorgina","VNTE-Highway14","VNTE-Hill937","VNTE-HueCity","VNTE-LongTan","VNTE-Mekong","VNTE-NinhPhu","VNTE-OperationForrest","VNTE-QuangTri","VNTE-RungSac","VNTE-SongBe"),RoundLimits=(0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0, 0,0,0,0))

It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited:

omniconsumer

Jul 5, 2011
New York City
lmcgaming.com
To answer my own question, I think the best way to achieve a type of 24/7 territories is to start a campaign with only VNTE maps. So far, this is the best I have been able to work around. It seems like there are more active campaign servers. It's a good game mode.

Otherwise, I'd have to call it a "mixed" server because it looks like you can play other game modes on VNTE maps.